Sunday, May 20, 2012

Indras: Vectorino


equipment used: 
Adobe Photoshop CS3 

any kind of art is an addiction. you get addicted for making them. Vector is kind of an addiction. once you know how to do it, you want to do it again. again and again. and you want to master it, so bad. how those dots make you crazy. how technology got developed and creates art. here I'm gonna give you my best three. clearly a newbie on this. very far from professionalism and perfection.


Coldplay
this was created in July 2011. my best friend is a big fan of Coldplay. when it came for her birthday, I surely gave her a gift with a little something-something. this vector was just a part of it. part of our memory. every pictures mean something to the owner, to somebody, to the world. a simple work could create so many words. depend on what you elaborate, what you interpret. this isn't just a vector of her favourite band. it creates so many words of reminiscing memories.



Self-Avatar
I got too bored with every Avatar i had back then. saw my friend created a vector of herself. and i just couldn't bear to hold it. this avatar was created in January 2012. the actual photo is pretty annoying hahaha. how I got too addicted with United Kingdom and the Acid Era. Arctic Monkeys T-shirt, UK's flag in hand, Lennon's round sunglasses, a "Peace" necklace. ah it's just style. everybody got their own style, right?



Happy Tenth Month
this was requested by my chairmate. clearly it was for his girlfriend. I opened a vector-creating service. because I'm not a pro, I only sell it for IDR 25.000 / face or person. but if it comes for a friend, of course there's a discount hahaha. yeah, too low. but again, I'm not a pro. soooo, if you want to get a vector, come contact me, alright! ahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment