Thursday, January 24, 2013

Wacom Bamboo




When I chose Universitas Indonesia instead of Universitas Multimedia Nusantara last year, I have a condition that my family have to deal with. I really didn't enjoy going to UI because I still want to study art and design. I'm majoring Indonesian Studies, it basically teaches us about Indonesia's culture and world of literature, which made me crazy because I don't read books that often. So, in the middle of an uncomfortable reality, I made a deal. They have to support and accept that I want to study design, so I demand many things. Laptop, camera, design courses. Now, Wacom wasn't in the list, but somehow they made it as a gift. They really are, supportive.

Wacom Bamboo. I decide not to look up the price because it would make me guilty. In high school, I swore to myself that I would buy a Wacom. Wacom Cintiq was my target, but it's too expensive. Surprise surprise, I got Wacom Bamboo as a gift. Well, I guess thanks to my family, especially Pakde, for being so supportive.

No comments:

Post a Comment