Sunday, June 3, 2012

(Non-Artwork) Indras: Graduating!

photos by:
Aldisa Putri Shaliha
Shabrina Safira Marwan
Zahira Oktrabiul


Indras' chat:

after a long suffering time, Jeremy and I finally graduated from highschool! three years of suffocation has ended formally! now we're officially unemployed hahaha. alright, so actually, I just wanna share photos from my graduation. the first four photos were taken on  May 28th, two days after the graduation announcement. agak kampung sikit curat curit tapi tak apeu laa.






and the last four photos were taken at the Graduation Ceremony, June 2nd, at Manggala Wanabakti Auditorium. such a big big place. and the ceremony was a real deal! I'm not a typical girl who likes make-ups, or wedges, and other girly things. but it was a special day that I wore such things! hahahaha I feel so weird. and I get a Star Medal! wooooot, I'm marked as an outstanding student. such a weird weird weird wierd thing.


these are my classmates. code, Anne is so pretty

my chairmate at twelfth, Syafi. the last chairmate I have.

with Bu Rahmi, literally the best teacher at SMAN 6, she's a chemistry teacher. so cute, holding an ice cream

No comments:

Post a Comment