Friday, June 8, 2012

Indras: Little Red Riding Hood

equipment used: 
Adobe Photoshop CS3 
Adobe Illustrator CS3 

sketching equipment: 
HB, conté pencil
HVS paper


this is an old creation of mine. uploaded to my facebook account in the early 2011. January 3rd to be exact. that means, I created it when i was in my eleventh grade. had gone for more than a year. received many favourites at my DeviantArt page (thank you!). I always been a fan to children's stories, fairy tales, and stuffs. I was more than a fan before Hollywood created a new version of Amanda Seyfried's Riding Hood or Kristen Stewart's Snow White. utter disaster.

and also, you'll see that my signature drawing is Little Red Riding Hood. somehow, I like that little girl the most. I created a graphic novel out of her and a complete drawing too.

I really adore how the "editor" put Little Red into some kind of psychopath that tore the wolf's belly and sewed it all over again. not much better than the wolf itself ain't she? (she was originally eaten by the wolf, neither she nor her grandma survived. creepy.)

human is naive by the blood, and bold by its appearance.




No comments:

Post a Comment