Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Indras: Cleopatra


equipment used:
2B, conté pencil 
Rubber

media: 
A5, sketch paper

John Milius
"There is a certain kind of respect for authenticity today that there wasn't back in the days when they did 'Cleopatra,' where everything looked like a giant motel. People want to have it be authentic in the look, and authentic in the way people behave"

indraswp's comments:
I have never done a sketch requested by others before, until now. it's always been vector, or I highly denied their requests. but I think it's kinda interesting to get someone's suggestion on what I should draw. drawing Cleopatra's hair is quiet challenging. and of course, the eyes are obviously killing my time.


"My honour was not yielded, but conquered merely"
Cleopatra


P.S
to Jeremy, 
you always posted one step before me. it makes me feel like I'm covering your artworks hahaha.
trust me, I don't intend to do that!
sorry...

1 comment: